It is required that you should report any deposits in a foreign country if it exceeds $10,000.00 during any part of the year.

For each account the following information is required:

  • Name of the Bank
  • Address
  • Account number
  • Highest dollar deposit during the year
  • Account owner name
File the Individual FBAR (FinCEN Form 114)